Issue 4 : On Falling Apart
This month we’ve covered a whole load of topics with exclusive interviews with the following experts and advocates.
- Angela Scanlon, broadcast, writer, and podcaster shares her struggles with finding balance.
- Therapist Francesco Bernardi shares the basics of EMDR therapy. What it is, who’s using it and why you should start paying attention.
- Author and all-round anxiety hero Chloe Brotheridge shares her top tips for managing anxiety.
- Penny Jarrett was diagnosed with ADHD at 30. Here she shares her journey, the challenges overcome and how she’s finally found peace.
- We nabbed 60 seconds of ex-rugby pro-Richie Norton’s time to go all psychological on this in this month’s 60 Second Psychologist.